MENU

August 18, 2014

My Bachelorette Party In Instagram...

Friday evening was my bachelorette party and here are some of the Instagram pictures from the festivities, which included dinner in New York City at Ovest and tickets to Sleep No More at The McKittrick Hotel.
We didn't get to take many pictures because we were too busy eating during dinner and they didn't allow photography during Sleep No More. But we had an amazing time. I absolutely loved the food at Ovest and Sleep No More was epic. I cannot tell you how badly I want to go back and do it again.

Overall, I had an amazingly weird bachelorette party thanks to my sister, my cousins and my friends. And I love them for it and everything else they've done for me.

2 comments :

  1. That sounds like a great night! I can't believe that food receipt, though! The tip alone is more than I've ever paid for a single meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. I had the best time.

      The bill was crazy. Once I saw it I was like "How the fuck did we spend that much?!" But that's pizza and booze in New York City.

      Delete