MENU

September 30, 2014

Wedding Day Style Breakdown...

Throughout the course of my wedding day and ever since then I've gotten a bunch of questions about my wedding dress, etc. So I thought I'd throw together a little post on whats what and where I got them.
Wedding Dress: ModCloth - Gilded Grace Dress ($139.99)
Veil: Amazon - Metallic Gold French Netting Bandeau Bridal Veil ($85.49)
Shoes: Loeffler Randall - Metallic Georgie ($195.00 but I got them for $40.00)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 - Sleek Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($7.80)
Clutch: Thrifted ($3.99)
Jewelry: Borrowed

So yeah, I think I looked like a pretty spiffy bride and all for under $500.00 including hair and make up.

4 comments :

  1. I have gone to two events here and both were super fun! I think the layout of the place makes perfect sense. It's much bigger than most venues, but not too big either.
    Wedding venues in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that I have never been more proud of any pictures than the pictures I took that day... LOVE SEEING THEM PUT TO USE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! Is this THE librarian dress? I, too, am a librarian and recently purchased this dress for my elopement! Great minds!

    ReplyDelete