MENU

December 18, 2014

Library Update & Possibly Going Back To School...

I know I haven't written much at all recently about the going ons of the library and it's honestly because, to be blunt, shit has been crazy here and not in the fun let me blog about it kind of way. Like, I'm kind of terrified to talk about work stuff on here because of everything going on. So, if you've been wondering why I've been silent on the library front it's because there is some hardcore multiperson, Union needing drama going on here.

On another note, I have been thinking about going back to school and starting some post-graduate work. I'm in the middle of discussing it with my Director (Because I want the library to pay for it) and the course instructor. So I will definitely keep you all up to date on that because I haven't been in school since December 2010 and I'm sure me going back to school will make for some interesting blog posts.

4 comments :

  1. You're lucky because you have a specific career path. I've been thinking about going back for a Master's, but I don't even know what to study because I don't know what I really want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do but I'm good at some many other things I sometimes think about trying to dabble in them but then realize that I'm slightly afraid to try and do something else.

      I think it's difficult for most people to find what they really want to do. I honestly fell into librarianship and am lucky but not at the same time.

      I'm sure you'll figure out what you want to do. I think you should start with like a class in something random that you love and take it from there.

      Delete
  2. So excited for you potentially going back to school! Buena suerte!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I officially sent in all of my paperwork today!

      Delete