MENU

December 14, 2014

Sunday Steal...

1) Have You Ever Gotten Lost In A Maze? 
I can't say that I have...

2) Have You Ever Been Attacked By A Wild Animal?   
I was once bitten by a goose... Does that count?

3) Have You Ever Ridden A Camel? 
Not yet.

4) Have You Ever Pet A Rat?
Yes actually. In college Liz and I had two pet rats names Simba & Casper.

5) Have You Ever Been A Member Of A Gym?   
Yes but it obviously didn't do me much good.

6) Have You Ever Been In A Helicopter? 
Nope.

7) Have You Ever Cheated At A Test?
Probably.  

8) Have You Ever Ridden A Tractor? 
I have not.

9) Have You Ever Passed Wind/Gas In n embarrassing situation? 
Nope. 

10) Have You Ever Played The Bongos?  
Yes I have.

11) Have You Ever Handled A Snake? 
Yes.

12) Have You Ever Assembled Furniture By Yourself? 
I've tried...

13) Have You Ever Been Scuba Diving?   
No but I want to be certified to.

14) Have You Ever Had A Disastrous Interview? 
Nope.

15) Have You Ever Sold Your Services?
...

16) Have You Ever Raised Money For Charity?
Yup.

17) Have You Ever Won A Giant Sized Cuddly Toy From A Fair? 
Yes I have and God knows it ended up in the garbage not long after.

18) Have You Ever Milked A Cow? 
I have indeed.

19) Have You Ever Used The Phrase "Back In My Time" To Someone Younger Than You? 
Never. I'm only 29-years-old, so I've yet to say that to someone.

20) Have You Ever Invented A Fairly Unique Meal Or Drink?
I'm always messing around with ingredients to make various foods and drinks.

No comments :

Post a Comment