MENU

February 1, 2015

Sunday Steal...

Average Hours Of Sleep
Seven

Last Thing I Googled
Punxsutawney Phil (I'm at work right now)    

One Place That Makes Me Happy
I don't have one place but being on a new adventure makes me happy.

How Many Blankets I Sleep Under
I sleep with one blanket but I wrap myself in it.
      
What Are You Wearing Right Now
Leggings, a sweater and Ugg snow boots.
 
Last Book You Read
One of those cookbooks I mentioned in my last "From The Hold Shelf" posts.
    
Favorite Fictional Character
Hmm... 
 
Last Movie I Watched In The Cinema
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014)

Dream Vacation
Traveling all around the World without having to come back and work.

Dream Wedding
Even though I had a great wedding, I would have loved one where money wasn't an object and I could have had a huge awesome party with everyone that I love.
 
Dream Pet
I'm simple, a fluffy cat or a duck.
 
Dream Job
Being paid to be creative.

How Old Would You Be If You Didn’t Know How Old You Are? 
Mid-twenties?

Which Is Worse, Failing Or Never Trying?
Never trying.

If Life Is So Short, Why Do We Do So Many Things We Don’t Like & Like So Many Things We Don’t Do?
I don't know but I try very hard not to do things I don't like and do everything in my power to do things I love.

2 comments :