MENU

February 16, 2015

The Biggest Oscars-Themed Collection Ever | Xfinity On Demand...

With the 87the Academy Awards coming up this weekend I thought I'd share a little Xfinity press release with all of you movie lovers out there...

In honor of the Oscars Xfinity On Demand is presenting the biggest Oscars-themed collection ever available. The collection includes more than 200 previous winners. The collection features this year’s nominees like Boyhood (six nominations, including Best Picture, Best Director and Best Supporting Actor), Gone Girl (Best Supporting Actress) and The Grand Budapest Hotel (nine nominations, including Best Picture and Best Director), as well as a collection of past winners such as 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club, Argo, The Kings Speech, The Hurt Locker and more. For movies that haven’t been released for home viewing yet, such as Birdman (Best Screenplay of a Motion Picture) and The Theory of Everything (Best Original Score), the Xfinity On Demand collection provides trailers and more information on each film.

So if you're a Xfinity subscriber itching to binge watch a few of this years nominees or some of your favorite past winners before the big night, check out the Oscar collection under the "Movie" section of Xfinity On Demand.

I know if I had it I would because I honestly have only seen one of this year's Best Picture nominees, that being The Grand Budapest Hotel. And since I've only seen the one I really love that they have the trailers and other information on the nominated films all in one spot, that way I can at least cheat and pretend like I know something about the movies when I talk to my movie buff friends (One whom I'll be seeing Friday night and who is super hardcore about watching all of the Best Picture nominees before the awards).

So yeah, check it out if your a subscriber and want to but haven't already seen the films that have been released for home viewing. And if you do, lemme know what you watch and how it was.

This is kinda-sort-not-really sponsored. I didn't actually get anything for posting this, but I was asked if I could share this with all of you.

No comments :

Post a Comment