MENU

March 3, 2015

Home Movie Trailer & Free Printable Activity Sheets...

While I was walking around New York City the other day I saw a big advertisement across from Penn Station of a purple alien with a cat on it's head, so I looked at Toni and said "You have kids... What is that?" She proceeded to tell me it was a new movie called Home (2015) about an alien who is voiced by Jim Parsons and that it looked pretty cute from the trailers she had seen. Well fast forward to today and I have an email from the lovely ladies at the PR firm I deal with and it has to do with movie in big ad across from Penn Station! So because I was talking to Toni about the movie the other day and my favorite PR ladies emailed me about it I thought I'd share the trailers with you guys and some pretty cute activity sheets for those of you with kids (I'll be printing them out and leaving them in our coloring sheet bin at the library tomorrow).

When Oh, a loveable misfit from another planet, lands on Earth and finds himself on the run from his own people, he forms an unlikely friendship with an adventurous girl named Tip who is on a quest of her own. Through a series of comic adventures with Tip, Oh comes to understand that being different and making mistakes is all part of being human. And while he changes her planet and she changes his world, they discover the true meaning of the word HOME. 



Genre: Animation, Adventure, Fantasy
Cast: Jim Parsons, Rihanna, Steve Martin, Jennifer Lopez, etc.
Directed by: Tim Johnson
Written by: Tom J. Astle, Matt Ember & Adam Rex
Produced by: Suzanne Buirgy & Mireille Soria
Rating: PG
Release Date: March 27, 2015

Here is a link to some sweet activity sheets you can download and print from home!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5lekh8xfytpfql7/AAB8zZxboZD-Ae_5y8cUNeYfa?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5lekh8xfytpfql7/AAB8zZxboZD-Ae_5y8cUNeYfa?dl=0

Toni was right, it does look like a cute movie. Lemme know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment