1. If You Were To Attend A Costume Party Tonight, What Or Whom Would You Go As?
Leela from Futurama (1999-2013)
2. What Are Your Choice Of Toppings On A Hamburger?
I don't eat beef.
3. You Are Chosen To Have Lunch With The President. The Condition Is You Only Get To Ask One Question. What Do You Ask?
If he has ever seen a ghost.
4. It’s Your First Day Of Vacation, What Are You Doing?
If I'm having a staycation, I'd stay in bed half the day watching daytime TV. If I'm on a real vacation I'd probably go on some sort of excursion.
5. What Is Your Concession Stand Must-Have At The Movies?
Popcorn with lots of "butter" and salt with a cherry soda.
6. Which Do You Dislike Most: Pop-Up Ads Or Spam Email?
7. What Do You Think Captain Hook’s Name Was Before He Had A Hook For A Hand?
It was probably something boring like Captain John.
8. Rock, Paper Or Scissors?
9. Let's Say A Brick Fell On Your Foot & Your Kid Is Standing Right Next To You, What Is Your 'Cleaned Up’ Swear Word?
What makes you think that I care if a child is next to me if a brick fell on my foot? I will scream "Fuck!" in that situation no matter who is next to me.
10. Which Is Worse, Being In A Place That Is Too Loud Or Too Quiet?
Too loud. I don't like when I can't hear the people I'm sitting across from.
11. What Is One Quality That You Really Appreciate In A Person?
A good, wicked sense of humor.
12. At The Good Old General Store, What Particular Kind Of Candy Would You Expect To Be In The Big Jar At The Counter?
13. What Is The Most Distinguishing Landmark In Your City?
14. Everyone Hears Discussions That They Consider Boring. What Topic Can Put You To Sleep Quicker Than Any Other?
Math number type things.
15. How Many Times Did It Take You To Pass Your Drivers Test?
16. If You Had To Have The Same Topping On Your Vanilla Ice Cream For The Rest Of Your Life, What Topping Would You Choose?
I don't need a topping on vanilla ice cream.
17. What Food Item Would Need To Be Removed From The Market Altogether In Order For You To Live A Healthier, Longer Life?
18. You Are Offered An Envelope That You Know Contains $50. You Are Then Told That You May Either Keep It Or Exchange It For Another Envelope That May Contain $500 Or May Be Empty. Do You Keep The First Envelope Or Do You Take Your Chances With The Second?
Always take the chance.
19. If You Had To Choose, Which Would You Give Up: Cable TV Or DSL/Cable Internet?
20. What Is Your Highest Level Of Education?
21. How Much Is A Gallon Of Gas In Your City? What Was The Highest It’s Been?
Last time I got gas it was $2.79 and the highest was almost $4.
22. What Kind Of Lunch Box Did You Have As A Kid?
I honestly do not remember.
23. What Would You Rather Have: A Nanny, A Housekeeper, A Cook Or A Chauffeur?
24. Would You Rather Be Trapped In An Elevator Or Stuck In Traffic?
Stuck in traffic all the way.