MENU

June 23, 2015

Stuck In My Head: Sweet Lady...

So there is a story behind this song being stuck in my head, granted it's a silly one but there is a story nonetheless...

This past weekend was Lisa's bridal shower and one of the games we played was "Who Has The Groom" -- Which for those of you unfamiliar with it is a game in which you print out pictures of tuxedos, cut out and glue pictures of celebrity heads and the groom's head on to said tuxedos, stuff them into envelopes and at the bridal shower whoever ended up with the groom wins a prize. Well, I'm the person who cut, glued and what-have-you to make the game and one of the celebrity heads was Tyrese's. And every time I looked at his particular card all I could hear in my head was "Sweet lady would you be my sweet love for a lifetime..." So yeah, that is why this song is stuck in my head.


Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the Tyrese card but here are some of the others, including the groom...

No comments :

Post a Comment