MENU

September 14, 2015

Still Getting Ready For Iceland & Amsterdam...

Our big trip to Iceland and Amsterdam is less than two weeks away and I've been super paranoid about making sure I have everything that I could possibly need for the trip. So I've been checking out more blogs and travel sites to make sure I'm ready in terms of what I need to pack.

Here are more links I found useful in addition to the ones that I posted back in June, which you can read here...

ICELAND
Emma's Travel Tales -- Iceland’s Golden Circle
Emma's Travel Tales -- What To Pack For A Trip To Iceland
Happy Camper's Travel Blog
Little Grey Box -- My Icelandic Roadtrip: A Guide On Things To Do & See In Reykjavik & Beyond
Little Grey Box -- What To Pack For A Trip To Iceland
Nordic Visitor Iceland -- Iceland Travel Guide
Stuck In Iceland
The Blonde Abroad -- How To Make The Most Of An Iceland Stopover
The Blonde Abroad -- I’m Going To Iceland! And 10 Reasons You Should Too!
The Blonde Abroad -- Snorkeling The Silfra Fissure In Iceland
The Expert Vagabond -- How To Find Iceland’s Famous Sólheimasandur Plane Crash *
The Expert Vagabond -- Secrets Of The Ring Road: Iceland’s Epic Road Trip

AMSTERDAM
Amsterdam & Beyond
Design Mom -- 5 Things To Remember For Your Trip To Amsterdam
Every Steph -- Cities Less Traveled – The Other Side of Amsterdam
Flush The Fashion -- Road Trip To Amsterdam (And Getting Around Once You’re There)
Short Girl In Fashion -- Accessories + Winter Fashion For An Amsterdam City Break
That Girl From Amsterdam
The Blonde Abroad -- Amsterdam Travel Tip
Those Dam Americans -- A Visitor’s Guide to Amsterdam
Travel Channel -- Anthony Bourdain's Amsterdam Travel Tips
Travel Fashion Girl -- What To Pack When Traveling To Amsterdam
Urban Travel Blog -- Long Weekend: Amsterdam

Justin and I also watched the Iceland episode of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (2005-2012) and the Amsterdam episode of The Layover with Anthony Bourdain (2011-2013) because we love and trust Mr. Bourdain.

* If I would have known about the plane crash when we first booked I would have made a point of adding it to our very very full itinerary.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so jealous of your trip! I have been dying to go to Iceland for EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just hoping that it's going to be as awesome as I think it's going to be.

      Delete