MENU

October 26, 2015

Trying To Get In The Halloween Spirit...

If you've been a reader for a while you know that I absolutely love Halloween but for some reason this year I'm totally not in the Halloween spirit and it's five days away. I don't have a costume. I haven't watched a scary movie all month. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I mean, I have plans for Halloween. Day's throwing a Halloween party and then we are all supposed to go bar hopping but I'm still not feeling it. I need to do something.

So I'm turning to you guys to try and get in the spirit. What are you going to be for Halloween? Do you have a movie recommendation for me? Did you find some awesome decorations for your home? Have you gone to an amazing haunted attraction? Lemme know.

Hopefully I'll buck up and get my shit together by the end of the week.

2 comments :

  1. I'm not feeling it this year either. I mean, not that surprising because it's not my favorite holiday, but Chris's daughter is super excited about it and super excited that I'm taking her trick-or-treating, but I'm still not feeling that enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

      How was trick or treating with Chris' daughter?

      Delete