MENU

May 30, 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane & Relationship Goals...

Tomorrow J.J. Abrams and up-and-coming director 
Dan Trachtenberg's 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) comes out on Digital HD (The Blu-ray Combo Pack June 14th for those of you that like having physical copies of movies) and I'm super excited about it because some how Justin and I missed seeing it while it was in theaters back in March, but we both have yet to be spoiled as to what the movie is actually about. Which I feel is like some kind of movie miracle because Justin is an avid IGN reader and I love me a spoiler.

So needless to say, Justin and I will be watching this in the upcoming weeks. Maybe I'll even get him to re-watch Cloverfield (2008) because even though I haven't seen it since we saw it in theaters when it first came out, I remember us both really enjoying it and joking that there was no way in hell we'd try to save one another if shit went down like it did in the movie. And it was just the funniest thing because we had seen it with friends who were dating at the time and they were all "Oh my God, I'd totally try and save you... I love you so much..." While Justin and I were like "Um, yeah no... BYE!" (Aren't Justin and I so #RelationshipGoals?) Which I love because we're still together and they broke up shortly after. But I digress...

I'm excited to add 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) to my watched movie list this month and can't wait to finally talk to people about it because I know a handful of my friends have seen it but they've kept their mouths shut.

Have any of you seen it? Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it? Did you not see it but want to? Lemme know!

And as always, here is the trailer for any of you that are interested and haven't seen it...

2 comments :

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete