While I was at the event I had the pleasure of being introduced to Elizabeth Chalas Berman the President and CEO of Continental Food and Beverage Inca Kola USA, who was just the nicest and most inspiring person. It was just so uplifting to meet a Latina who was in charge of such a big company and to see how she loves to give back and inspire others.
I also got to meet actress, director and cultural activist Alicia Kaplan who I was chatting with before the event actually started.
In addition to those whom I had the honor of meeting, there were tons of other influencers at the event including:
● DJ Lobo
● Francisco Diaz President of American Association of Latinos in STEM (AALSTEM)
● Cenia Paredes Fashion designer and creator of Cenia Fit with a collection available at HSN
● Juan J. Camilo Founder and owner of Dyckman Beers Co.
● Wilton Cedeno Director of Energy Policy & Regulatory Affairs for Con Edison
● Angela Fernandez, Esq Executive Director of Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights & Chair of the Board of Directors of the
It was a great evening with amazing people and I am so glad that I was able to attend.