MENU

November 8, 2016

No New Year's Eve Plans | Pitbull's New Year's Revolution...

So I just got a press release for Pitbull's New Year's Revolution and it made me realize that for the first time in years I have not made plans to do something on New Years Eve in advance. Why is this a problem? Because historically I'm notorious for making plans way in advance to lock people down for various occasions and I completely forgot to do that this year. And now I have no idea what's going on or who is available for what, so I'm gonna have to scramble to either throw a party or find some alternative plans. Which is slightly stressing me out, and I know it's a stupid thing to get stressed about but little things have been driving me nuts as of late.

I mean it wouldn't be the end of the World to stay in with Justin and watch the ball drop in our pajamas, but I like spending the evening with friends. So I'm just gonna have to start messaging people about it and trying to figure things out.

Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve? Or do you just skip celebrating altogether? Lemme know!

And for those of you that care, this is the press release that sparked my manic New Year's Eve-ness...

QUEEN LATIFAH AND SNOOP DOGG TO HOST   
“PITBULL’S NEW YEAR’S REVOLUTION”  
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31, ON FOX    
Mr. Worldwide is Back to Ring in the New Year on FOX!
Academy Award nominee and Emmy, Grammy and Golden Globe Award winner Queen Latifah, from the new FOX series STAR, and entertainment icon Snoop Dogg will host PITBULL’S NEW YEAR’S REVOLUTION airing Saturday, Dec. 31 (11:00 PM-12:30 AM ET live CT/MT/PT tape-delayed), on FOX. The special returns for the third annual New Year’s party, broadcast live from Miami’s Bayfront Park, with the breathtaking skyline and waterfront views as a backdrop to the celebration. Pitbull will start the year off right with epic surprises and this year’s biggest names in music to ring in 2017 Miami-style. Performers to be announced.    
Last year, Mr. 305 was joined by an incredible lineup, including music legends Puff Daddy and the Family, EMPIRE superstars Jussie Smollett and Bryshere “Yazz” Gray, hit artists Shawn Mendes, Pia Mia, Camila Cabello and so many more.      

PITBULL’S NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION, a presentation of Endemol Shine North America and Honey I’m Home, is produced by John Hamlin, Georgie Hurford-Jones, Rob Smith, David Ortiz, Pitbull and Queen Latifah. “Like” Pitbull at facebook.com/pitbull and follow him on Twitter @pitbull. “Like” Queen Latifah at facebook.com/QueenLatifah and follow her on Twitter @IAMQUEENLATIFAH. “Like” Snoop Dogg at facebook.com/snoopdogg and follow him on Twitter @SnoopDogg. “Like” PITBULL’S NEW YEAR’S REVOLUTION at facebook.com/PitbullNYE and follow the special on Twitter @PitbullNYE.
It sounds like it's going to be a good show. I know we enjoyed last year's New Year's Revolution, so we'll probably have this on no matter if it's just Justin and I or a party, etc. I hope Martha shows up because I've been digging Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party (2016 - Present).

No comments :

Post a Comment