MENU

April 10, 2017

National Siblings Day | 10 Things About My Sister & I...

In honor of today being National Siblings Day I thought that I'd share ten random facts about me and my sister...

1. I am two years older than my sister.
2. My sister has extremely curly hair and I have temperamental wavy/straight hair.
3. We constantly say "I hate you're face..." to each other. We say it so much that my sister started her speech at my wedding off by telling me that she hated my face (Then she started to cry).
4. I am a Pisces and she is a Gemini, so there are four of us at any given time.
5. The reason we have matching tattoos of roses, besides the fact that the big one represents me and the little one represents her, is because roses remind us of our Abuela.
6. We had sister cats growing up.
7. We both have the same nightmare about Michael Myers from Halloween.
8. Our father taught us when the other one wasn't around and he asked "Who's my favorite girl?" to respond with the other's name to upset random people.
9. We both have the same favorite band, Incubus.
10. When we ask the other their opinion on something, the answer 99.9% of the time is "I don't hate it..."

My sister's response to me writing this post...
 Since she mentioned it, I'm six inches taller than her 4'11 1/2" self.

No comments :

Post a Comment