MENU

May 1, 2018

Months In Review: March & April 2018

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MONTHS
MARCH
♥ Celebrating my 33rd birthday with my family and friends.
♥ Planning trips.
♥ Nick & Michael's 30th birthday celebration.
♥ Wandering around parks with Justin, Toni, Tom and the kids.
♥ Family dinners for various reasons.
♥ Attending my first ever happy hour with Justin and his friends.

APRIL
♥ Spontaneously taking a trip to Costa Rica for two weeks with Justin.
♥ My sister's baby shower.
♥ Getting to see my cousin Yvette.
♥ Hatching chickens at the library and being a chicken mama for a bit.

PHOTOS

INSTAGRAM 

  NEW TO ME THIS MONTH

TELEVISION SHOWS
Glam Masters (2018 - Present)
Queer Eye (2018 - Present)
Secret Eats With Adam Richman (2016 - Present)
Jersey Shore: Family Vacation (2017 - Present)

BOOKS
"I, Eliza Hamilton" by Susan Holloway Scott
PODCASTS

No comments :

Post a Comment