MENU

June 24, 2018

Sunday Steal

1. When Was The Last Time You Went to The Doctor? Do You Like Your Doctor?  
The last time I saw a doctor (I went to urgent care) was at the end of April because the library mom's convinced me to go because they thought that I got a parasite or something while I was in Costa Rica, which was pretty damn close. I had E Coli and a bacterial infection from something I ate and/or drank while I was in Costa Rica. In terms of liking my doctors, I like them both well enough. If I didn't like them I would have found a new office to go to.

2. My Back Is Itching, Will You Scratch It For Me?  
If you have a shirt on and are nice to me I might... And trust me, you wanna be nice to me because I have a cross between almond and stiletto nails that are perfect for back scratching.

3. Do You Have Nice Handwriting?  
I do! That's why I'm in charge of all of the chalk boards at the library.

4. We Are Sending You To Either New Zealand Or Canada, Which One Do You Choose? 
New Zealand because I've never been there before. Plus I live in New York and can just drive to Canada.

5. Do You Sing In The Shower?  
No. I sing in the kitchen while I cook dinner with Alexa blasting 90's and/or early 2000's pop.

6. Have You Ever Been Streaking? If So, How Far Did You Streak & Did Anyone See You?  
No I have not.

7. How Soon Is Too Soon For Christmas Decorations & Music Playing In The Stores?  
Christmas decorations should be put up December 1st. No earlier. I don't dig Christmas music until like the week before Christmas.

8. If You Celebrated Halloween As A Kid What Was The Costume You Wore At 5?  
I don't remember...

9. How Many Cavities Have You Had In Your Life?  
I've had a few in my life. I just don't know the exact number.

10.  Is There Anyone You Regret Meeting?
Oh, there totally are people that I could have lived my life without meeting...

No comments :

Post a Comment