MENU

July 16, 2018

Foo Fighters At Jones Beach

Saturday night Justin and I went to see the Foo Fighters (His eleventh and my tenth time) here on Long Island at the Jones Beach Amphitheater. And can I tell you, it was a beautiful night for some rock and roll by the water.


As always, the Foo Fighters delivered and put on an amazing show. Throughout the course of the concert they had a few guests pop on stage, including; Dave Grohl's daughter Violet singing backup vocals to Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chili Peppers playing drums to John Travolta for God knows what reason. It was pretty awesome.

Setlist
All My Life
Learn to Fly
The Pretender
The Sky Is a Neighborhood
Rope
Sunday Rain
My Hero
These Days
Walk
Another One Bites the Dust / You're The One That I Want / Imagine / Jump / Blitzkrieg Bop
Under Pressure
Stay With Me
Monkey Wrench
Run
Breakout
Dirty Water
Best of You
Big Me
Times Like These
This Is a Call
Everlong

I look forward to seeing them for my eleventh time tonight at Madison Square Garden with Phil.

No comments :

Post a Comment