MENU

July 26, 2018

Sunday Steal

1. Do You Like Pie? 
Who doesn't like pie?!?!!

2. Italian Or Mexican? 
I love them both equally.

3. Can You Bake? If So, What Are Your Favorite Things To Bake? 
I can. I love making French bread.

4. Do You Use Cookbooks Or Do You Try To Find Recipes Online? 
I glance at a combination of both to get ideas, but I tend to just wing most of my recipes.

5. Do You Own A Kitchen Aid Mixer? 
Yes I do! I got it as a wedding gift from Erin.

6. Ever Cooked A Meal For More Than 15 People At One Time? 
Yup. What do you think we do at Fat Kid?

7. Do You Like Hospital Food? 
Who the fuck likes hospital food?!?!!

8. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? 
Chipotle.

9. Any Picky Eaters In Your Family? 
Yup, me.

10. Soda Or Tea? 
I enjoy both.

11. Hot Chocolate?
When I'm in the mood I'll mess with some hot chocolate.

12. Favorite Holiday Dish? 
Seafood paella.

13. What Is The Most Tasteful Strangest Looking Thing You Have Ever Tasted? 
Huh?

14. Fries Or Tater Tots? 
Well done but not burnt fries.

15. Do You Like Cheese? If So What Kind? 
Um, have you just found this blog? Cheese is my main source of sustenance. Justin proposed to me with cheese because he knows I love cheese more than I love him (Sorry love).

That all being said, I love burrata and aged gouda and manchego and everything but American cheese.

16. Homemade Or Can Soup?
Homemade.

17. Do You Like To Eat Out? 
I order in a lot of food while at work.

18. What Kind Of Food Is Popular Where You Are? (Like In Alaska It Is Seafood) 
I live on Long Island, we have everything you could ever want to eat here.

19. Do You Like Cotton Candy? 
Yes.

20. Turkey Or Chicken?
I don't eat either.

21. Hamburger Or Tuna Helper? 
I don't eat either.

22. Raw Or Cooked Veggies? 
I like both.

23. Do You Like Salad? If So, What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Salad? 
Yup. I like a nice wedge salad.

24. Favorite Pizza Topping? 
I just want a plain pie.

25. Do You Like Meat Loaf?
I don't eat beef.

No comments :

Post a Comment