MENU

December 9, 2018

Sunday Steal

Favorite Novel & Author?
"Invisible Monsters" by Chuck Palahniuk

Favorite Perfume/Scent? 
Elizabeth & James Nirvana White

Coffee Or Tea?
Both

Are You A Cat Or Dog Person?  
I'm a cat person who over the years has opened up to dogs.

Which Mythical Creature Would You Transform Into If You Could?  
Basilisk. So I could kill people with a single glance.

Favorite Time Period?
I don't know if it's my favorite, but I would have enjoyed Siècle des Lumières (Century of Enlightenment/18th Century France) and hanging around with Marie Antoinette before shit went down.

Diamonds Or Pearls? 
Diamonds

What’s Your Biggest Dream? 
To travel all over the World.

Dream Destination? 
Cuba

Favorite Fictional Character? 
Daria

Share A Quote Or Passage That Means Something To You.  
 “All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.”  ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters 
I never want to be a boring creature.

What’s Your Favorite Plant/Flower? 
Peonies

Do You Prefer The Forest Or The Ocean? Why? 
Ocean. I grew up by the beach and I love swimming.

What Do You Value Most In People?
Loyalty

No comments :

Post a Comment