MENU

March 18, 2019

This Is Thirty-Four | Week Two

Here's week two of my "This Is Thirty-Four" series...

March 11th, 2019 − Justin and I went shopping because he needed new button downs for a business trip he was going on the next day.


March 12th, 2019 − Mine and my friend's favorite authentic Chinese restaurant closed, so I was attempting to recreate their spicy cold sesame noodles. I think they came out good.


March 13th, 2019 − Just a normal boring day at work.


March 14th, 2019 − I got to go to happy hour with Justin and his friends because I had a meeting in the morning and didn't have to work in the evening like I normally do on Thursdays.


March 15th, 2019 − Justin and I went to get Chinese food for dinner at the new authentic restaurant we found to replace our old restaurant. Yes, I had Chinese food twice this week...


March 16th, 2019 − Amelia came to visit me at work!


March 17th, 2019 − Picked up a couple of cans of Recess seltzer to see how it was. I personally wasn't a fan because I hate seltzer, but Justin enjoyed them a lot.

1 comment :

  1. What a great post and information. These tips and idea you shared is really great....Keep sharing more tunnelreviewworld

    ReplyDelete