MENU

April 1, 2019

This Is Thirty-Four | Week Four

Here's week four of my "This Is Thirty-Four" series...

March 25th, 2019 − Spent a good chunk of time at work trying to draw a chick on our chalk board and it was not working out for me. 


March 26th, 2019 − One of our coworkers made Nicole and I paper flowers using the pages of an Andy Warhol book.


March 27th, 2019 − Nicole and I went into New York City to go to the Whitney Museum of American Art to see the exhibition "Andy Warhol — From A to B and Back Again" before it closed.


March 28th, 2019 − In preparation for Poetry Month, Nicole and I have been cutting out words from magazines for a poetry creation station.


March 29th, 2019 − Justin and I went on a date to see Us (2019).


March 30th, 2019 − Justin, Gino, Christina and I went to Queens for the day and while we were out there we we to the Museum of the Moving Image. These are some arcade games they had.


March 31st, 2019 − Book pages for Black Out Poetry.

No comments :

Post a Comment