MENU

April 22, 2019

This Is Thirty-Four | Week Seven

April 15th, 2019 − Just another normal day where people don't clean up after their children.


April 16th, 2019 − Craft supplies.


April 17th, 2019 − Books to be cataloged on my desk.


April 18th, 2019 − Since I was stuck alone again being the Thursday night librarian, I decided to fill these plastic eggs with chick toys to give the kids during the chick meet and greet next week.


April 19th, 2019 − Before going to my parents' house for Good Friday dinner, I went to Toni's and colored Easter eggs with her and the kids for the third year in a row.


April 20th, 2019 − Stuck being the Saturday librarian, so I'm just cataloging new books.


April 21st, 2019   My sister and I made Mimi a bunny cake for Easter.

No comments :

Post a Comment