MENU

June 28, 2010

Everyone Poops...

Today I had a daddy come in with a baby and a toddler. The toddler needed her diaper changed so he asked me if he could go into the Ladies Room to do it. I have never had anyone ask me that before, so I honestly didn't know the answer. Plus no one else was in the department with me at the time. Because I didn't answer him fast enough he bitched me out. I tried to tell him that we have strict bathroom policies in the building and that they won't let the transgender woman use the Ladies Room. He got mad and loud with me because he isn't transgender and his kid made a "doodie." I asked him if he checked the Men's Room to see if there was a changing table there and I just got more attitude from him. I finally checked the restroom to see if anyone was in it and since there wasn't I let him use it so he'd leave me alone. But before he did and after the attitude I got he had the nerve to ask me for a plastic bag to put his kid's diaper in. Ugh!

No comments :

Post a Comment