MENU

June 28, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Twenty-Six...

Day 26 — Your week, in great detail
Okay, so here is the week of June 21st 2010- June 28th 2010...

Monday June 21st
I worked 9:00am-5:00pm, then I went to Erin's appartment to hang out with her and Nicole. Nicole made us dinner and then we went to Target to buy randomness. After Target I drove them home and I went back to my house to go to sleep.

Tuesday June 22nd
We launched our summer reading club at the library. We had a face painter come in and I had her paint an octopus on my face -- I really wanted a zombie fish but my department head said no.

I left work early because my cousin Yvette came up from Virgina with her dog Samantha to visit. On my way to my house I picked up a couple of pizzas because that is typically what she wants to eat when she comes to visit and we just hung out for the rest of the night.

Wednesday June 23rd
I worked from 9:00am-1:00pm then I went home to hang out with Yvette and Krissy. We went to try and get our nails done but little did we realize that it was the day before prom, so we scheduled an appointment for Friday at 5:15pm. So we went to the beauty supply shop, where I ended up picking up a bunch of nail polish.

After that we went food shopping for random supplies and then we went to get 10¢ wings at one of the local ale houses with my parents. We followed that up by just hanging around my house.

Thursday June 24th
I didn't really do anything in the AM, but I had work from 1:00pm-9:00pm. Work was boring, but we ordered in food from my favorite seafood place and had a feast. After work I went home.

Friday June 25th
I worked 9:00am-5:00pm. While I was at work Justin e-mailed me and asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him, so he came to get me around 1:00pm and we walked over my favorite panini place to have samichs. We hung out for the hour and then he walked me back to work and I continued my work day.

After work I went to get a pedicure with Yvette and Krissy. Erin, Nicole and Eileen were all already there with their situation's buffed. I had a wonderful pedicure and eyebrow wax, Yvette did not. She was pissed! Once we were done at the nail salon we went back to my house.

Saturday June 26th
We (Justin, Krissy, Yvette, Erin & Mike #1) went to see the Mets play the Twins. Before the game we got to go to an open bar that came with the tickets we bought, plus a free appetizer.

Once the game started we got to see Prince Harry throw out the first pitch and then we sat to watching the Twins spank the Mets (6-0) in the hot hot sun. After the game we went home to veg out because the sun is draining.

Sunday June 27th
See yesterday's 30 Challange post.

Monday June 28th
I worked 9:00am-5:00pm. I got a lot of attitude from parents in the AM. Yvette came to the library around 1:00pm and we went to have pizza for lunch. After lunch we got some Italian ices and walked back to the library. I worked the rest of the day, then I went home.

No comments :

Post a Comment