MENU

June 14, 2010

Temporary Tattoos and Broken Pieces...

Work wasn't so much fun today seeing as I spent the morning stuffing reading club packets and I almost got into a car accident during my lunch break because some stupid old woman was speeding in a parking lot. The only thing that I had to amuse myself with were temporary tattoos (one which is place on my cheek) and the Father's Day craft I did with the kiddies.

After work was better. I went shopping with my mother, then I went to hang out with Erin who currently has a broken wrist -- She slipped on the tiles in her kitchen, you can guess what followed... Erin and I went view the movie set that is currently near her apartment -- I took some pictures of the set. Then we hung out with Nicole and Eileen for the rest of the evening.

Here are pictures from the movie set:






No comments :

Post a Comment