MENU

July 22, 2010

Travelers Checks? Why?...

I worked a split shift today. I worked 9:00am-12:00pm and then I went shopping. After buying myself a sweet Christian Audigier bag, I went to the bank to get some travelers checks for Europe. I wait on the line for the teller, get to the teller and tell her what I want, "Oh... I don't do that. You have to go speak to someone over there." I go sit down and wait forever for the real banking people, eventually I get someone to help me and I tell her I want a couple of hundred dollars in travelers checks. I get "We don't do that here. Why would you want travelers checks anyway?" I looked at her like she was stupid and told her because I'm traveling outside of the country. I wanted to smack her. So after waiting forever I leave my bank empty handed and annoyed. I went home, took a nap and had to go back to work. Great day, huh?

No comments :

Post a Comment