MENU

August 19, 2010

Goodbye Favorite Page #1...

Yesterday was the last day of work for "Favorite Page #1" before she leaves for college. The Page Supervisor put together a party for her and another Page, because they were two of the best Pages we've ever had. But because he threw a party he ruined the lunch and such my department was going to have for her -- C'est la vie! Despite all of that everyone seemed to have a nice time. I baked a chocolate raspberry cake with raspberry buttercream for her, that I hid in my department's office because I didn't want to share it with the rest of the building. Unfortunately she spent her last day training the new girl and not futzing around the office with us. I'm going to miss her terribly, but I know I'll hear from her so all will be well in the world.

No comments :

Post a Comment