MENU

August 10, 2010

La Fin De Mon Voyage à Pennsylvania...

Alas, my adventures in Philadelphia are over and I am back home. I actually got back home yesterday, but not before going to Easton, PA to visit the Crayola® Factory.

The Crayola® Factory was not what I hoped it to be. It was very much so a place for people with little children, not for Justin and I -- Well, if I would have gone with my girlfriends from college we would have been doing all the kiddie stuff. So, I was disappointed but the day was redeemed by a lovely lunch at a Portuguese restaurant and a comic book store.

Yes, comic book store... I enjoy comics, I read them and for some reason people don't "peg" me as the comic book reading type. I buy the comics/graphic novels/manga for work, I took a comic book course in college that counted towards my degree (Which I would like to note was way harder than anyone thinks) and I've been talking about going to New York Comic Con -- I like comics!!!

At the store I picked up a paperback copy of "Batman: The Killing Joke" by Alan Moore (1988), two copies of Batgirl #12 (2010), a copy of Batman vs. The Undead (2010) and Jack of Fables 46 (2010). I also picked up ten packs of official Spice Girls: The Movie stickers -- My inner twelve-year-old self needed them. So, that was my comic book store haul.

Today is my first day back at work since last Wednesday and lets hope it's an interesting day. I'll keep you updated.

No comments :

Post a Comment