MENU

August 3, 2010

New Fiction Seizure...

I have a history of missing interesting things that happen at the library, I mean obviously I deal with a decent amount of drama and bull shit -- If I didn't there would be no reason for me to blog, but I have missed some pretty interesting things (i.e. - vehicular manslaughter in the street in front of the library, a man smearing feces on the Holocaust section, etc). Today I missed a person having a seizure in front of the Adult Reference Desk while I was out on lunch. An old man had a seizure and hit his head thus leaving a nice big blood stain on the carpet (I guess it's a good thing the library is putting in new carpets at the end of the month). I got to see him being taken out by the ambulance, but I missed the chaos.

No comments :

Post a Comment