MENU

September 17, 2010

This Is The End...

Last night was the beginning of the end for me in terms of being a Library Science student. I started my final course, my internship. Which I'll be doing in the Adult Services Department of my library in addition to my normal hours as a Youth Service Department Librarian Trainee (Now I'll really be living in the library because I need an additional ten hours, unpaid, a week tacked on to my normal work schedule).

The actual class itself was quite boring because the battty old Library Science professor that everyone dreads was in charge of the class. But it was only an hour and fifty minutes long, so it could have been worse. The best thing about this course is that I only have to physically go to class three times, so I don't have to deal with my professor that often.

But yeah, I'm exited to almost be done with school!

No comments :

Post a Comment