MENU

October 2, 2010

Road Trip...

Today I really went on an adventure, my roommate from college and I took a four hour drive up by the university we went to just to have lunch at this little whole in the wall Chinese restaurant that we loved while we were there. It was awesome. We ordered five different family sized meals to eat while we were there and I ordered about $100 worth of food to go because my sister begged me for various menu items and I can't just take that trip often, so I needed to enjoy it all while I could.



Also while we were up by the university we stopped by the campus to see all the changes they've made since we've each graduated (I graduated in 2007 and she graduated in 2009). It was heartbreaking. I also found out while I was there that the school is wasting $16,000 to bring Snooki from Jersey Shore to the university to teach students how to tan, make a poof and fist pump. The fail of the university was made better by the fact that I got to see one of my friends that is still going to school there. After catching up for a bit my roommate and I took the four hour drive back.

As crazy as everyone thinks I am for driving eight plus hours just for food, I had a great time with my friends and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Also, if I didn't have work tomorrow I would have spent the weekend there.

No comments :

Post a Comment