MENU

November 22, 2010

Taxidermy Monday...

I spent another wonderful day in the library from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Said day consisted of proof reading the library newsletter, going to one of the elementary schools to read to the children, creating a storytime to use next week, a mini staff meeting, trying to come up with a new winter reading club theme because the comic book theme I came up with and worked on all last Saturday would be better to use in the summer, dealing with parents who are pissed that we took all of the toys out of our picture book room and interning for five hours -- I actually like interning on Mondays the best because I enjoy the two Adult Librarians who work the evening shift ("Leslie" and "Derek").

I yet again spent my internship hours weeding and withdrawing VHS tapes, but in between I drew this lovely picture...



In addition to drawing this artistic wonder I witnessed "Derek" pissing patrons off, was asked questions about books on taxidermy and had to do research for a weird lady on those death trap buses that leave from Chinatown. All in all it was a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment