MENU

December 8, 2010

Foolishness...

Yeah, so the new woman (aka "Sarah") is too demanding for me. As I stated, on her first day last week she tried to talk our Department Head into giving her Tuesday nights -- Tuesdays belong to "Emily" and I, thank you very much. She did it again tonight. Lady, I know for a fact that when they interviewed you for the job that they told you that you'd be working Wednesday nights, so sit down and shut up.

In addition to the Tuesday night bullshit, she was trying to change her Saturday hours. Everyone is assigned one Saturday a month and the part time employees work from 10:30am to 3:30pm on their Saturdays. She was trying to tell our Department Head that 9:00am to 1:00pm would work better for her. I wanted to walk up to her and say "Honey, you have worked here less than two weeks. You are still on probation. Sit down, shut the hell up and take the bitch work because you are low man on the totem pole. Oh, and I'm head bitch in charge here." The minute she was done stating her demands I texted the Department Head "This bitch sure has a lot of demands..." She laughed when she saw it.

Honestly I will put this woman in her place if I have to. I'll keep you updated on the situation, especially since the holiday party is on Friday.

No comments :

Post a Comment