MENU

December 8, 2010

9:00am - 7:00pm...

After sleeping for a total of three and a half hours last night I went to work at 9:00am and spent the all but the last hour of my work day (I was scheduled to work from 9:00am to 7:00pm) writing my final paper for my class tomorrow night.

The last hour was dedicated to my book discussion with four rowdy 5th grade boys. At one put during the discussion a girl walked in and asked us what we were doing and I asked her if she was a boy, she said no and I said this is Boys Book Group peace out. The boys all looked at me and were like, you're a girl and I was like yeah I am but I'm also the coolest Librarian in the building. They nodded and said yeah, so told them to stop talking about randomness and discuss the book. It was good though, we all had a fun time. I look forward to having next months book discussion.

No comments :

Post a Comment