MENU

January 2, 2011

No Resolutions. Just No Regrets...

So, I've found that on everything that I read people have been posting their New Year's resolutions. I am not coming up with a new things because I still have to work on my "No Regrets" list. I figured I'd re-post my list and that I'd better get my shit together so I can cross more things off.
Twenty-Five Things To Do By March 3rd 2011:
  1. Get Thrown Out of a Nightclub (#6)
  2. People Watch in Paris (#52)
  3. Drink Only Water for a Month
  4. Take Up a Hobby – Just for You, Just for Fun (#86)
  5. Do Something that Scares You (#69)
  6. Take a Dance Class
  7. Explore Religious Teachings for a Tradition You Weren’t Raised In (#16)
  8. Buy a Princess Dress (#35)
  9. Love Your Body (#25)
  10. Mail a Postcard to Post Secret
  11. Learn a Foreign Language (#80)
  12. Go to a Shooting Range
  13. Finish Unfinished Business (#14)
  14. Go Inside the Statue of Liberty
  15. Eat Too Much in Italy (#60)
  16. Learn to Walk in Three Inch Stilettos (#30)
  17. Go Wine Tasting Erin ruined this one by having a hangover on her birthday
  18. Say Yes to a Night Out with Locals (#53)
  19. Swim With Sharks (#47)
  20. Learn to Drive Stick Shift
  21. Indulge in a Great Work of Literature (#88)
  22. Get a Tattoo
  23. Go Ghost Hunting in England (#59) Obviously not getting this one done
  24. Create a Cookbook of My Recipes
  25. Learn to Get a Good Night’s Sleep (#99)
I was going to try to start off by learning how to drive stick shift (#20). I was begging Justin to teach me yesterday, but he doesn't want me to be able to drive his car so he wont teach me. I mean, both my parents can drive stick shift and my father's car is a manual but I want Justin to do it. I guess I'll just have to pick something else to start with...

No comments :

Post a Comment