MENU

May 4, 2011

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind...

Okay, I'm pissed. It's raining out so I suggest to "Amy" and "Marie" that we order in food. They agreed that we should and I ordered what everyone wanted. This was all agreed upon while "Julia" was on her break, so I wasn't thinking about her -- Out of sight, out of mind. Five minutes ago "Julia" walks up to me after I ask everyone how much change they want back and she starts telling me I hurt her feelings blah blah blah... I don't know what she expected of me because I flat out told her that if she wanted something when "Amy" mentioned it to her she should have said something and that I had placed the order over an hour ago. She retorted with how could she have known I had placed the order blah blah blah... I just looked at her and told her I am never asking anyone to order anything ever again because I don't wanna listen to her complain about stupid crap. I really hate her.

No comments :

Post a Comment