MENU

May 4, 2011

Sexy Librarian...

While I was searching for library articles to post I stumbled across a review for a musical by Joking Envelope called Sexy Librarian: File Under Rock Musical. Obviously I think the idea of a musical about a librarian is awesome and I wanted to share it because I know if I live in Minneapolis I'd totally go see it.



Synopsis From Joking Envelope:

A meek librarian lives in quiet frustration until she finds an ancient tome with a horrible spell and transforms herself into a beautiful monster. Whip off your glasses and shake out your hair for this stereotype smashing twist on the classic Jekyll and Hyde tale. A rock musical about fantasy, obsession, appearance, and rockin’ the bookmobile after hours. Featuring a live band, original music and some of the top comic actors in the Twin Cities.

Here is a link to their press release for those of you interested.

No comments :

Post a Comment