MENU

June 15, 2011

Craft Breakdown...

Apparently there was a cluster fuck of confusion going on in the department while I was on my dinner break yesterday. Our Department Head had left for the day without assigning someone to do the craft that we had going on. So "Julia" and "Amy" were left to figure this out on their own. They decided that "Julia" would do the craft, but apparently neither of them knew what the craft was supposed to be (It was a Father's Day craft) and they were running around trying to figure out what to do. At some point "Emily" realized what the two of them were trying to figure out and gave them the craft.

It doesn't end there, the geniuses couldn't find the key that opens our supply cabinet -- I was on my desk because I was going in and out of it today getting things to work on my decorations for the reading club. So they were freaking out trying to figure out how to do the craft, blah, blah, blah... "Emily" handed "Julia" some of the glue from the stash hidden under her desk, some markers and told "Julia" to deal with what she had. "Amy" obviously had to call our Department Head to inform her about what was going on and to try to get her help. She was no having it and told her they had to figure it out on their own.

I came back from my break after all of this happens. "Emily" tells me and I inform her that I have tons of paint and brushes under my desk, and that if they had called up into the staff room for me it all could have been avoided.

Moral of the story, I know where everything is and the two of them suck.

No comments :

Post a Comment