MENU

June 15, 2011

My Stalker Knows What My Car Looks Like...

I forgot to post about this the other day, but I had another run in with "Stalker #1". I was leaving work on Monday, I got into my car which was parked on the street next to a bike rack, I was about to start it and guess who knocks on my passenger side window. I had to lean over the seat to roll down the window (Yes, I have crank down windows. Please stop mocking me) to see what the hell he wanted. He starts asking me what my name is again, asking me if I was leaving to go on my dinner break, etc. I restated my name (It's on my name badge), I told him I was done for the day and that I had somewhere to go. He continues to question me. I told him I really had to go, said bye and drove away. All I could think of while I was driving away was "Great, now he knows what kind of car I drive... Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Why do I have to deal with these people?!?!!?!!

1 comment :

  1. That sucks! I feel bad for you and every other female public librarian because the library is a magnet for creepsters.

    ReplyDelete