MENU

July 5, 2011

4th Of July Weekend...

Saturday: I went to Game 2 of the Subway Series at Citi Field with Justin, my parents, my sister and her boyfriend. Before the game we went out for Cuban food at Rincon Criollo -- Best Cuban food in New York.

Final Score - Mets: 2 Yankees: 5

Sunday: Justin and I headed back to Citi Field for Game 3 of the Subway Series. We stayed all 10 innings to see the Mets come back and beat the Yankees.

Final Score - Mets: 3 Yankees: 2

After the game we hung out with a couple of our friends. Justin built a fire, we roasted marshmallows and played video games until 1:00am.

Monday: My Fourth of July wasn't very exciting, but it was still a lot of fun. I basically spent the entire day (10:00am to 5:00pm) on the beach with Justin, Erin, my sister, her boyfriend and a couple of other friends. We tanned, drank, swam and all of the other wonderful things one could do on the beach. After the beach we went back to my house where my parents were grilling up some BBQ and had dinner. Once dinner was done I ended up passing out because playing in the sun is draining.

No comments :

Post a Comment