MENU

July 5, 2011

What I Taught My DH This Week...

I've recently come to realize that I end up teaching my Department Head a lot of random things throughout the course of a work week, so I've decided that I'm going to start a weekly post entitled "What I Taught My Department Head This Week." Seeing as she hasn't been around for over a week because she's been on vacation I've decided to start off with a few of the past tidbits I've shared with her.

  • The definition of Camel Toe. Cam·el (\ˈka-məl\) Toe (\ˈtō\) noun: A slang term that refers to the outline of a human female's labia majora, as seen through tightly fitting clothes
  • The song "Detachable Penis" by King Missile which was the first single off of their 1992 album Happy Hour.
  • The definition of the term Metrosexual. Metrosexual (ˌmɛtrəʊˈsɛksjʊəl) noun: A heterosexual man who spends a lot of time and money on his appearance and likes to shop.
Those are just a few of the things I've taught her in the past. As things come up throughout time I'll be sure to post them, because they tend to be interesting -- Or at least I think they are.

No comments :

Post a Comment