MENU

July 31, 2011

I Smell Like A Minibar...

Last night the boyfriend and I went to one of my college friend's birthday/house party, where I ended up get trashed -- Which almost never happens because the majority of the time I'm the designated driver or I'm with people who get really stupid while they're drink, so I end up not drinking as much to keep an eye on them.

It wasn't horrible, I didn't have tunnel vision or anything, but it was still kinda bad. I ended up vomiting more than once in my friend's bathroom, I got vomit on myself and Justin had to bring my drunk self home and take care of me -- He was really a very good sport about it all.

As a result of this incident I've decided that Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka and I need to break up because we have an abusive relationship. The last two hangovers I've had (And I rarely have hangovers) have both been a result of me, a bottle of Pinnacle and some orange juice -- Last night I probably drank two pints of vodka in a short period of time. We'll see what happens...

No comments :

Post a Comment