MENU

August 9, 2011

Gifts Pour Moi...

It's almost that time of year when the Pages either are getting ready to go away to college for the first time or back for another year. So because she is about to leave for her first year at college "Favorite Page #3" drew/painted me a picture to leave under my blotter and I figured I'd scan it and show it to the rest of the world.




In addition to getting pictures today, "Favorite Page #1" left me a package of Little Miss & Little Mr stickers. I put them all over the chaos that is the cardboard covering my actual desk -- Yes, for those of you wondering about all the crap on my desk, it is all painted on pieces of cardboard that I have taped down because I do a lot of painting and artsy crafty stuff from the comfort of my desk.

No comments :

Post a Comment