MENU

October 14, 2011

New York Comic Con: Day Two...

I was off from work today so I got to go back to New York Comic Con, but today I went with Erin. Again I was disappointed -- Erin had never been before so she had nothing to compare it to, but she didn't seem to have enough patience for it after a while. I was disappointed because they changed the layout of the showroom floor, there was less swag to be gotten and it just didn't feel the same. I'm really considering e-mailing the event coordinators and complaining about all of the changes (Lenni was saying yesterday that she wanted to do the same about the new Professional Day).

The highlight of the whole thing was that I finally bought myself a copy of the newly reissued Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi (Which is my favorite manga and anime of all time) and I got a free Sailor Moon poster (Which I shall hang up at my desk). Also I got to see Stan Lee and I have a picture of him Aside from that, I had an okay time.

Will I go again next year? Of course because I don't actually pay for my pass to attend or the train fare. I'm hoping that they will learn from this years mistakes and next time around it will be better.

No comments :

Post a Comment