MENU

November 15, 2011

Return Of Stalker #1...

"Stalker #1" is back lurking around the library. I just found him creeping around the room I have storytime in. I walked out with my kids after I finished and he came following after me telling me he needs to talk. I lied and told him that I didn't have time to deal with him right now because I had a bunch of things to do. This prompted him to ask me when he could talk to me blah blah blah blah blah. I told him tomorrow and I plan on not being around.

Once I got him to go away I went up to the reference desk where "Emily" was sitting and she told me that a young gentleman was looking for me. I told her that he is one of my stalkers and she proceeded to tell me that he has been trying to find me for the past couple of days.

I just told "Leslie" about it and she is telling me that I need to inform our Director about it because she doesn't know what he is capable of and he is a weirdo. Now I'm super creeped out especially since he knows what my car looks like (See: My Stalker Knows What My Car Looks Like...) I'm totally making the security guard walk me to my car tonight.

No comments :

Post a Comment