MENU

November 22, 2011

Starving For Attention...

"Julia" seemed extra off balance to me today. She kept talking to me and/or butting in to conversations like I was actually going to entertain whatever chemical was off whack in her brain today. First she started with asking me about any murmurings of a holiday party (In reality I have no idea what is going on in terms of a holiday party because I refuse to attend this year, so I could care less about it but I didn't say that to her), then she started butting in on the conversation I was having with "Lori" and "Amy" about the bridesmaids dress I have to wear to my friend's wedding in January and then she proceeded to try to get involved in a conversation I was having with "Emily" and "Lori" about dog clothing.

She seemed extra starved for attention or something today. I refuse to play games or even acknowledge any utterance that comes from her direction. I don't know why she thinks that she can be a total bitch one day and try to be buddy-buddy the next day. That crap doesn't fly with me.

No comments :

Post a Comment