MENU

January 27, 2012

Dinner With The Fam...

I was feeling quite generous this evening so I took my parents and my sister out for dinner. We originally intended to try this new restaurant that opened up today but when we got there we found out that they were only letting people in for the grand opening who made prior reservations. Bull huh? Since we obviously couldn't eat there we decided that we were gonna go to a local BBQ place to eat. We ate lots of fried pickle, drank a bit, my mom complained about the food ("My ribs are better than these...") and we went home.


Unfortunately when we got home we found our spare keys, along with a handful of other items chewed up on the floor -- Nella got pissed that we left her home alone and made a mess. But aside from all of that we had a nice night.

No comments :

Post a Comment