MENU

January 8, 2012

Everyday I'm Shuffling...

When I got up not too long ago I left the bedroom and walked into the living room where Justin was already awake on his computer. He was looking at me funny so I asked him what was wrong and he says to me "I kind of expected you to come out of the room dancing like you have to enter the wedding reception..." I just shook my head at him and then he asked me what song the bridal party is entering to. I told him "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO and he looks at me and says "I don't know that song..." (Yes, my boyfriend is probably the only person on the planet that has never heard or most likely never noticed the song because he truly only listens to his iPhone or sports radio). So what does he do? Goes on YouTube and finds the video.



He watches some of the video, we have a brief conversation about me dancing (He was expecting me to dance around I think) and then I left him to go take a shower. When I come back he is humming the beat, he looks at me and goes "Everyday I'm shuffling!" I just walked away. I don't know what is wrong with my boyfriend. Is anyone elses significant other a weirdo like Justin?

No comments :

Post a Comment