MENU

January 7, 2012

Running Around & Dinner With The Family...

I woke up late today and then ran around with Justin shopping for various things (Toiletries, clothing, shoes, cards, etc.) that we're gonna need for the trip to Las Vegas next week -- It ate up a lot of our time today or at least it seemed like it did because I woke up so late.

After running around Justin and I went out for a belated dinner with his family. We went to one of his favorite restaurant, it wasn't anything special but it was nice to see his grandparents.

Once dinner was over we just went back to Justin's and he ended up playing the Zelda game he got as a present and I'm here writing this.

It wasn't an exciting day but I'm sure I'll have more exciting things to post about once I get back from Las Vegas.

No comments :

Post a Comment